As a member of the Ottawa Valley Wild Bird Care, you will be joining individuals who are committed to advancing the Ottawa Valley Wild Bird Care Centre's mission.
- Opportunity to vote at our AGM (one vote per membership giving level)
- Receiving Wingbeats (publication published twice per year)
- Members must support the Ottawa Valley Wild Bird Care's mission statement.
- Members must not have been convicted of an offence under the laws of any Canadian jurisdiction respecting the care, custody or treatment of animals.
- Members must agree to abide by the Ottawa Valley Wild Bird Care Centre's Member Code of Conduct.
- Members must attest to the accuracy of the information provided on the membership form.
- The Ottawa Valley Wild Bird Care Centre reserves the right to rescind the membership of anyone in accordance with the bylaws and policies of the Ottawa Valley Wild Bird Care Centre.
Membership Fees*: effective July 25, 2020
- Membership Fee for Senior/Student: $25
- Membership Fee for Single: $40
If paying by cheque (new or renewing), please include your completed and signed application form with your payment.
By applying for a new or renewing membership, you are consenting to receiving communications about our organization. You may opt out at any time.Sign up for Membership
*Membership fees are not eligible for receiving a charitable income tax receipt